Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who am I?

Hello, everyone!

Here's my first post for sociology~ Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little awkward to just go ahead and talk about the things that make up who I am (what do I say?), so I guess I'll just have at it and try my best to leave out as much awkward as I can. :D


So, let me start by saying that my family is the biggest influence on my life (gave me my genes and whatnot), and if it were not for my parents, I probably wouldn't have my love of playing piano or reading. Both of my parents are also Buddhist, which explains why I think Buddhist thoughts. Brittany, the best dog in the world and my baby, makes a dog-lover out of me and anyone who meets her. My human friends are also pretty awesome (hehe), and I could not live without them! They make life better in general and also introduced me to Sweeney Todd--another reason to love them. Needless to say, the people (and dog) in my life make me who I am. I like psychology and biology but don't have much of a plan on what to do after school in terms of a career... so... this is where my post ends. xD

Thanks for listening :)

Amarin

1 comment:

  1. You have your whole life to figure out what you're going to do with yourself....there's no rush :) Glad you're in the class!

    PS What kind of dog do you have?

    ReplyDelete